Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zumba!

Zumba has spread like crazy and I love it! The class is full of Latin songs... salsa, merengue, bachata...stuff I love. So not only is it a work out and you can get healthy, it is showing some Hispanic culture... which makes me very excited! In the last class I went to there were Latinos, Whites, African-Americans, old people, young people, boys, girls....all shaking their booties to some Celia Cruz, definitely made me smile :) I love to dance so this is a fun way to be silly, to not go to a creepy night club, and to lose weight all while spicing up my life with some Spanishness...(which I really miss). I have even thought of becoming an instructor and doing some classes for the women I know downtown...We'll see if I can ever get up enough courage...and coordination....to do that!
Here is an example!!

No comments:

Post a Comment