1. A Godly woman.
I want my whole life to be centered on God. On having a strong relationship and growing my character in Him. On following His will for my life. On submitting my faults, worries, problems...everything to him and falling completely in love with Him.
Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised!
2.A loving woman.
I want people to feel the love of Jesus through me. I want to be intentionally thinking of each person I meet daily and how everyone needs a little lovin'. ;) I want to love my family like never before. I want to love strangers. I want to be a better friend.
3. A positive woman.
no gossip, no talking about people if it isn't uplifting. I want to try and get rid of negativity in my life and my thoughts. I am beyond blessed and I want to live like that every day. I want to think more positive about myself and what I can do. I want to make people feel like they can do anything they believe they can do with God's help.
4. A wise woman.
This is out of Proverbs--->
The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish tears it down with her own hands (14:1).
She opens her mouth in wisdom, And the teaching of kindness is on her tongue (31:26).
The opposite of the godly woman is the woman of folly.
The woman of folly is boisterous, She is naive, and knows nothing (9:13).
As a ring of gold in a swine’s snout, So is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion (11:22).
I want to be wise in my decision making and I want to do this by studying and applying the Bible to my life.
5. A thankful woman.
I want to be more expressive with how I feel. I want to be able to tell people what they mean to me. Send cards, call, spend time with them...etc. I want to be able to give back and share my blessings with others. I want to be more generous.
6. A strong woman.
I want to be the kind of person that stands up for what I believe in no matter what. I want to fight for those that can't, I want to be a shoulder for people to cry on and the person to talk to when no one else listens.
7. A passionate woman
I don't want to become complacent. I want to be able to find the things God created me for and put my whole heart into them. I want to work at everything as if it's for my Lord. I want to be willing to look foolish for things I love and believe in. I don't want to give up on people, on my dreams, on what I yearn for.
8. A woman with self control and dedication
I don't want to comform. I want to remember that many things take work, time,patience, sweat, tears. I have to be able to deny myself of things that are ultimately only temporary forms of gratification for something more permanent. I want to be more reliable. That I do what I say and fulfill promises, work toward goals, and pray and fight through tough times when it might be easier to give up. commitment!
9. A selfless woman
I want everything I do to not be for me or to glorify me at all...it's about loving others and loving Jesus. Humility, no boasting, giving credit to my God. :)
10. A proverbs 31 and Romans 12 type of person.. <3
proverbs 31 Romans 12

Amanda! That is awesome! I love that! I see so much of you already in what you describe. You are a Godly woman! I am so honored to call you my friend and to know a woman that walks the walk. :)
ReplyDelete