Friday, November 4, 2011

When I look at the stars

* Stars. One of my absolute favorite things to do is to star gaze. Every time I see a sky full of them I can't help but praise the God who made them. They never get old.




Philippians 2:14-16

 14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.

Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Isaiah 40:26

No comments:

Post a Comment