Tuesday, November 1, 2011

things to work on...The Bible

I have a book...no...a love letter written for me that I don't know like I want to. I am ashamed of how little I know actually. At church last Sunday our preacher was talking about Philippians and went into all of this historical detail...I loved it! I felt like I could really understand what was written so much better and differently once I knew more about the book. soooo I really I want to study this love letter; I want to imagine myself in the stories, I want to have the words written in my heart and mind. I want to be able to think of a verse for every situation I'm in and I want to grow closer to God.  I'm going to read through it and try to write thoughts on what I'm learning I guess....if you have any opinions or things a certain verse or book does for you share it!!!

The Bible!!!


“a bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t”.-Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment