Saturday, November 12, 2011

missions conference

This weekend I got the chance to attend the medical missions conference in Louisville. I absolutely loved it of course. It's so so nice to be around people that have the same kind of passion. It was so incredible to think of all the missionaries there and all they've done. There were speakers from all over the world. We got to sing Swahili and hear the Bible read in different languages! I probably teared up 90% of the time... I got cold chills just listening to the stories these people had to share. I got to learn more about illnesses around the world as well as how to prepare to go. I also think I have narrowed my search down to a few organizations. 1 place from Honduras 2 places from Africa and 3 places from Haiti. Now I just have to research them a little and pray a lot about them, decide, fund raise, and go. (if that's what God wants) SO excited and scared at the same time! and here is a new song I heard while I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment