Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama's day :)

.

YAY! A day of honoring my wonderful, most beautiful mother. One day is definitely not enough. This is seriously the most amazing woman I know. I hope I'm half the woman she is someday. I've learned millions of things from her but here are a few that I'll share

1. take a risk! be brave! trust--->

- can you imagine leaving everything you know (family,language,food..etc) for a totally different land?!...but it was all for LOVE!

2. serve others, think of yourself second
3. work hard-- unbelievably hard worker. Never-ending energy. She has to be a superhero, there's no other way anyone could do what she does.
4. give joyfully--- As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.[a] "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."( Luke 21: 1-4) Sometimes my mom doesn't leave a thing for herself whether that be time or money, but still gives her all to her kids, her mom, the church...etc

5. Love... I feel it when I'm with her, I see it when she interacts with anyone, I hear it when she talks. :)


- I thank my amazing God for such an amazing mami.-

No comments:

Post a Comment