Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm moving to the coast....




well...I might not move right away, but at some point in my life (and soon) I'm going to live by the ocean. Maybe because I don't live near it I see its awesomeness even more amplified whenever I go. It takes my breath away, makes me so calm, and happy all at the same time; amazing feeling... it also really helps you realize just how GRAND our God is to be able to create that( Isaiah 40:12 "Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand....) wow!.

I just came back from Tybee Island, Georgia with my friends and it was beautiful and so much fun!! I had the most amazing girls to travel with AND we saw sharks, dolphins, jellyfish oh my! . We mostly swam everyday, watched movies at night, celebrated birthdays, visited Savannah and different places on the Island, and met a lot of sketch people...ha. The best thing about the trip was there was no time!! We got to be beach bums and it was oh so lovely. ;) One night we took this hearse tour (since Savannah is the most haunted city in the U.S.) and heard all these scary ghost stories...oooOOOOoooo. and I'm pretty sure we saw something in one window if you squinted really hard...ha. You should ask me about it!! funny funny. . Definitely needed a vacation before this crazy summer of night shift work begins....sigh

2 comments:

  1. Amanda! I loved seeing your pictures!!! What a fun time! I bet it was a great birthday!! :) You are right about God's awesomeness with creating this beautiful world. I can see you near water, the picture of you by yourself is just how I see you. You need a vacation w/o time, just lazy days. I look forward to seeing you soon! Love you Amanda! Did u get my birthday card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wanted to hear about the ghost stories! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete