
So I just bought a sewing machine...SEE! I love crafts and making things so I thought I'd try this out for awhile. I was just planning on making little random things for me... like aprons, blankets...whatever(I have so many ideas). Well this has changed a little and I'm way more excited about this change because it really fits into my real passion which is helping others...now I still will make those things for me but thanks to some inspiration from my friend Christina (who by the way contributed to some of the designs) I have decided to make these little stuffed animals and give them away to places like clinics, hospitals, homeless shelters. Right now I'm just going to call them loquitos (which means little crazies in spanish, pronounced-- LOW-KEY-TOES)and I'm planning on putting some little quotes, bible verses, info on their bottom, hmm or the tag. Or maybe depending on the place that I bring them to I can put different information in their hands or attached to them...for example--if I'm going to teach on heart health then one of them could be holding some healthy living patterns. OR stress I could fill them with lavender and teach them a stress relieving breathing technique! ooooo I'm getting more ideas by the minute!!! haha They can be in English and Spanish too. Right now this idea is REALLY rough as you can see by some of the unfinished ones I've posted. I'm mostly in the idea phase and getting a good handle on what I really want to do without being to chaotic. I need to think of more animals so if you have any ideas tell me!! :) Hopefully I can get this thing really started by the end of the summer...and one reason I'm writing about it is for me to remind myself to stick with the idea!! ha anyway, here are some of them....remember these are the first ones and they are still rough!!

.

.

.

.

.
Amanda!! This is the BEST idea ever!!! EVER!! I love the animals you have made and the color choices! Ppl will love them! The lavendar idea is great!! Especially adding lil' notes, wow. I love the name too, it's perfect!! I know which one I want from you, a pig or dog. I'm sure Evelyn would like a monkey. I will pay you!
ReplyDelete