So I just found out I'm going to be working at the Children's Hospital this summer! YAYAYA soooo excited! I LOVE kids so this should be an awesome experience and really help me to see if it's the area I want to focus on once I graduate. However, this also means that I will probably be staying in KY longer than I planned. Sometimes it's hard for me to imagine myself staying in this place any longer than I have to, especially since my dream is to work in a different country. I know there are so many opportunities to serve here and I am happy to be able to dedicate more of myself to those things...but I guess every once in awhile I have those "ready-to-move" days. honestly though, when I look back on my life it really has not gone according to my plan at all. Things have changed so much and I've done things I never thought I would do.
Last Sunday I taught my girls about prayer and how God answers every prayer! Sometimes the answer is WAIT or No, things that are hard to understand at the time or that can be frustrating, but I know God loves and knows what's best for me. So yeah, I really need to give all of MY plans to God and trust in what he is preparing me for. AND take in the moment, how awesome will it be to hang out with kids all day?!?!?!?...well night since I am going to be on night shift. ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment