Sunday, April 17, 2011

oh he makes me smile.


So it's been about 6 or so months (which is a long time for me) since I began dating this really great guy and I'm soooo happy. He still makes me so nervous and excited...
It's crazy how things fell together for us...for example--He was going to move to his favorite city ever and for some reason decided to change his mind and stay here!! (God) Although that company missed out on a super great person, I am definitely thankful for his decision!!!
He really is an amazing person and he treats me so great...it's kinda weird but I'm not complaining ;)He does so many things with me and he loves missions! we got the chance to go to Haiti together. The fact that he loves my passion is so wonderful. I especially love his love for God and for people. He has such a wonderful heart and is so intelligent. He definitely is going places...I just hope I'm going with him. (and that he feels kinda the same way)

3 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious! I HAVE to get back home soon...I wouldn't wanna miss out on an important event (ahem....wink wink)! I am so happy that you're with an amazing man that loves the Lord. It's such a blessing, Amanda Jo and I can't wait to meet him. Cuidate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Amanda... I smiled and got a lil' teary eyed. You so deserved a man like Shane. So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to read such wonderful news. Nothing is more attractive than a man who loves and serves the Lord :) No wonder you are smitten.

    ReplyDelete