Sunday, September 12, 2010

beautiful chaos


So I apologize for not updating this thing in awhile. I can't believe how fast time goes! Life has been very busy lately. Since the last time I wrote, a lot of things have happened...I am all moved into my new place (love it!), finished my internship at the Children's Hospital, went on a trip to Puerto Rico, and I FINALLY started my last semester of undergrad! (and I'll probably write about all those things later). I feel like all I do is run, run, run and I just found out the other day that I have to start applying for jobs in October!!! that's NEXT month!!! However, through all this chaos I'm at peace with how things are going in my life. I still have no clue where I'm going when I graduate but now more than ever, I know that wherever I end up, that's where I'm meant to be :) I love this beautiful life of mine and am trying to take advantage of each day I have.
~For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment