Friday, November 16, 2012
MI Dios nunca fallará
My God never will fail. As I am experiencing new things and am being placed in areas I never thought I would be, I know that my God knows what He is doing. Everything I do will be used somehow for Him and His kingdom. One of my biggest fears is public speaking and He has given me the ability to stand in front of 30 some kids and teach! I know that probably doesn't sound like a big deal...teaching kids, but to me ANY group, whether kids or adults, made me so nervous. I on my own am pretty awkward...surprise surprise...I lose my thoughts, don't make any sense, pause. But it's not me but God that can make what I have and use it for something awesome. It should not be about me it's all about Him anyway. Why would I ever be afraid about anything!!? He used Moses with a stutter, He used ordinary people with little education to build His church and preach to the nations. I read a book by C.s. Lewis once and it talked about how the devil presents himself and one way was through self-doubt/insecurity...etc. etc. I definitely believe that but I also believe that God is more powerful! So while I'm here I'm ready to look a little foolish sometimes, get out of my comfort zone and hopefully grow into a better me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment