Monday, September 10, 2012

finally something decided.

I'm going to Honduras September 22nd. I will be working at an orphanage/school in Siguatepeque called Destino del Reino with one of my awesome friends from home. I honestly don't know what exactly I will be doing but I do know that God will use me somehow so I'm not really going to worry about that as much. I'm so excited to meet all the beautiful little kids there and so blessed I have the opportunity to love them. I pray that I can remember that God gave me a spirit of power, love and of self-discipline and not one of timidity. I pray that I don't get discouraged along the way and that I am able to follow the spirit in order to truly do the work of God and not my own. It's been a little hard for me here...saying good-bye is not easy and just starting something new is a little nerve-racking. I've already begun crying and I still have 11 days left (dramatic?). It's good to have something to cry about when you leave, it just means your blessed with great people in your life in that place! Anyway, I'll be back in December just in time for Christmas...so finally something decided and here I go!

2 comments: