Sunday, January 30, 2011

God knows....of course!

So recently I've had a few big events in my life. Graduate from college, get a new job, take my boards (which was AWFUL)and get a new doggy. I'm so thankful for all that I have and the opportunities I've been given but I have also been SO worried. Last night I made my self sick with worry and couldn't sleep at all. I have had this feeling of ...dread. Kind of dramatic but yeah. Anyway, this morning I went to church and the message was about WORRY!! How absolutely AMAZING is my God!!!! Every single thing encouraged me and helped me to begin to release my worries to Him. I start my new job tomorrow and am a little nervous...but ready!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment